Friday, July 8, 2011

Be prepared

I hate leaving the house in a hurry. It seems like no matter how much I try to get all my stuff organized I always forget something. Or if I don't forget something I think I forget something, which is worse.

The bus is coming in 4 minutes, it takes 3 minutes to get from my apartment to the bus stop, and I CAN'T REMEMBER IF I HAVE MY WALLET. Do I have my sunglasses? Did I turn off the stove? No wait, I got the stove, did I forget to turn off my monitor? It must be my music. That's it! I forgot to turn off Pandora and now it's going to play to an empty apartment all day, using up my time and driving my neighbors nuts.

No, wait, I turned off Pandora. This antsy, nagging feeling that I've forgotten something must be caused by something else. Do I have my lunch? Do I have my uniform? That's what it is! I must have forgotten my uniform! Well, no, because I can see it right here in my bag. I must have forgotten my shoes. No, my socks! I forgot my socks so now I'll get in trouble for violating uniform rules. Well, could be worse.

Geez my mouth tastes funny, like I forgot to brush my teeth.

Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment